Have you heard about the licence applications for Coal Seam Gas Exploration in the Ovens, King & Greta Valleys, and want to find out more?
TECHNICAL OFFICER – DEPARTMENT OF PRIMARY INDUSTRY: EARTH RESOURCES
- · Overview of Current Exploration License applications and processes
- · Desktop and On ground survey /exploration development
- · Workplan development specific to Coal Seam Gas exploration
INFORMATION FOR FARMERS – (Guide for Private Landholders regarding Exploration on Private Land) including access rights, compensation for land use, damage to land, loss of amenity, decrease in market value, sealing over of test bores, compensation disputes.
DR GAVIN MUDD - ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER, Lecturer at Monash University.
- · How Coal Seam Gas is Harvested
- · Impacts on Groundwater and Aquifers
- · Disposal of Waste Water / Saline Effluent
The Coal Seam Gas Story from NSW – Hunter Valley
Gavin has been involved with many aspects of industry with a particular specialty in brown coal wastes, uranium mining and environmental management. He has undertaken research for both mining companies and community groups and has active research interests in groundwater management and assessment.