Sunday the 6th of May,
1pm to 4 pm.
Enders Farm, 35 Enders Lane, Carboor.
The Enders Farm has been developed using whole farm planning principles for over 20 years.
The property showcases the range of principles in action.
The open day is a great opportunity for people interested in
sustainable farming, or simply interested in improving your property.
Key features of the property are:
· Perennial pasture establishment
· Extensive shelterbelt system approx 10% of the total farm area.
· Waterways & drainage lines fenced and revegetated
· Farm Covenant, comprising 3 “tiers” by land use. 6 Hectares of remnant forest
· 20 years of whole farm plan implementation, with revegetation areas
· 16.5 Native pastures fenced to land class
· Reticulated water supply to troughs
On the day a guided tour with presentations by key speakers will
highlight the key features.
The field day is being run by Trust for Nature and
the NE Salinity Team of the Department of Sustainability & Environment.
Why not come along!
Admission is free and afternoon tea will be provided.
To book a place on the day, please contact Jim Blackney by Friday the 4th of April on
03 5728 6620 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org