A paddock walk to look at crop establishment under
different stubble management strategies.
You are invited to
Boorhaman Landcare Group
PADDOCK WALK DAY
Wednesday 2 August 2006
A paddock walk to look at crop establishment under different stubble management strategies.
Come on the bus and look at four farm demonstration sites.
We will be looking at crops sown into mulched, standing, incorporated and burnt stubbles.
• 9 am Boorhaman Hall. Introduction and overview - Boorhaman stubble management project
• 10 am Paddock walk at Baker Seeds
• 11 am Paddock walk at Neville Tweddle’s farm
Free BBQ lunch 12 – 1
• 1 pm Paddock walk at Damian O’Keefe’s farm
• 2 pm Paddock walk at Tom Goldsmith’s farm
For catering purposes please RSVP by Friday 28 July
Rob Harris, DPI Project Officer
DPI Rutherglen Centre
02 6030 4500 or 0427 331 038