Following on from the 4 part series of inspiring talks on localising the food system, social enterprise, agro-ecology and cooperatives, this session is all about bringing together our collective skills, expertise and aspirations and applying our learnings into collaborative Action Plans.
- To progress conversations about building a resilient local food economy
- To put Albury Wodonga on the map as providing the best settlement services for migrants and refugees in Australia
- To establish Reference Group(s) to mentor and support scaling the Bhutanese Community Farm social enterprise
- To plan a cooperative marketing system for a multi-site urban farm network
- To work on a regional food policy
- other ideas / focuses welcome