Do you want to know more about the wellbeing of rural and regional communities? Then this is your opportunity to contribute valuable insights!
Please take part in the 2017 Regional Wellbeing Survey at www.regionalwellbeing.org.au, and forward this email to your networks, or include in your newsletter/website/social media.
Call 1800 981 499 if you’d like a paper survey, or for help with the survey.
About the survey:
- Each year the University of Canberra asks people about the quality of life in their community, their wellbeing, and their views about a number of issues affecting rural and regional communities.
- This year involves a ‘pulse check’ survey: it’s shorter than previous years, but still tracks how quality of life is changing across Australia.
- The support of organisations around Australia is critical to the Regional Wellbeing Survey.
- All survey participants aged 18 or over can enter the draw to win one of 16 prizes worth a total of $7,000. Winners receive their choice of either a Flight Centre, Coles-Myer, WISH or Bunnings giftcard, to the following value - First prize: $2,000; Second prize: $1,000; third to sixth prize: $500; 10 runner-up prizes of $100.
- The survey is voluntary, confidential and anonymous, and closes on 21 December 2017, at midnight.
- The Victorian Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources is a major funding partner.