Get along to this field day to learn simple ways to tell if the bugs in your soil are working for you.
Key topics for the day include;
- The role of soil biology in soil health
- How to monitor soil health
- Compost use and how to monitor the results over time
- Links between soil acidity and soil biology
- Results from current trials
Guest speakers include; Dr. Helen Hayden (Research scientist, Agriculture Victoria) Lisa Miller (Research & Extension Officer, Southern Farming Systems) Peter Stray (Wool & Beef producer, She Oaks) For further information you can view the flyer here