The Victorian Government, through Our Catchments Our Communities is again running its Leadership Development Grants program.
Funding & categories :
Funding will be provided for travel, study, research, training and other forms of professional development in each of the following categories:
• Innovation: new approaches and knowledge to address contemporary issues in integrated catchment management
• Aboriginal Leadership: recognising and supporting Traditional Owners and Aboriginal Victorians as leaders
• Women in Leadership: improving diversity and inclusion and the opportunity for women to lead
Funding available: a total of $10,000 is available under each grant category. The number of recipients in each category will be based on the applications and funding levels requested.
Who can apply:
The grants are open to individuals working in the natural resource management sector for:
• Government agencies or bodies
• Private sector businesses and agencies
• Educational institutions
• Local government authorities
• Not-for-profit organisations
• Non-governmental organisations
• Community networks and groups
Please note: only Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders are eligible to apply for the Aboriginal Leadership category.
Guidelines & application forms: go to https://www.water.vic.gov.au/grants/ococ
Applications close: Tuesday 17 April 2018.