Register for a community workshop near you and be part of shaping the Grampians Landscape Management Plan!
Parks Victoria is excited to share dates and locations for upcoming community engagement activities for the Grampians Landscape Management Plan review.
The new management plan will underpin strategic planning for the Grampians landscape over the next 15 years to ensure that precious environmental and cultural values of this iconic landscape are preserved for future generations to enjoy.
Those interested in the Grampians landscape are invited to take part in a community workshop through September 2019. Workshop dates and locations are:
• Halls Gap workshop, Thursday 5 September 2019, 6.30-8.30pm
• Laharum workshop, Tuesday 10 September 2019, 6.30-8.30pm
• North Melbourne workshop, Thursday 12 September 2019, 6.00-8.00pm
• Halls Gap drop-in, Tuesday 17 September 2019, 12.00-3.00pm
• Dunkeld workshop, Tuesday 17 September 2019, 6.30-8.30pm
• North Melbourne workshop, Thursday 19 September 2019, 6.00-8.00pm
At the workshops, you will learn about the management planning process, explore the challenges and opportunities for managing this highly valued landscape over the next 15 years and share your knowledge of the area. Venue sizes are limited and RSVPs are essential.
If you cannot attend a workshop, you can participate online or visit a listening post in the area. The listening post times and locations are available at engage.vic.gov.au/grampians-management-plan.
For any question, visit the website or call 13 19 63.