The GRDC Grains Research Update provides a unique forum for growers and advisers to learn from and network with leading industry professionals.
- Improving the performance of legumes on acidic soil: Helen Burns, NSW DPI
- Virtual fencing for future grain and grazing operations: Rick Llewellyn, CSIRO
- Stabilising organic matter: Jayne Gentry, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, QLD
- In-season disease status update: Grant Hollaway, Agriculture Victoria
- Spring sowing crop options - getting the best results: Annieka Paridaen, Premier Ag and Jon Midwood, SFS