Sustainable Agriculture Community Grants

Explore other news about

Community Sustainable agriculture & farming

Opportunities for grants of up to $5,500 (GST Inc) to for groups to undertake activities that promote learning and adoption of more sustainable farm practices.

Grants will cover up to 70% of full cost of the event or demonstration. The remaining 30% is a cash or in-kind contribution  from the group. A clear public benefit must be shown. 

CMA staff can help you complete an Expression of Interest, plan out and even help run even your event. 

To find out more or make your EOI, contact: 

Dion Borg at Glenelg Hopkins CMA on 0419 879 150 or email


Richard Murphy at Glenelg Hopkins CMA on 0407 516 532 or email

See attached flyer for more information.

News files and flyers