Guest speaker: Brian Bainbridge "Conservation of the Plains Yam Daisy"
You are cordially invited to attend.
The Agenda includes the usual AGM things, as follows –
• consideration of the minutes of the 2018 AGM;
• President’s Report and Treasurer’s Report (a copy of each of these will be emailed prior to the meeting);
• election of office bearers and other members of the committee - please consider whether you can contribute in this arena and nominate yourself or someone else for the committee; and
• setting of membership fees (no changes proposed).
There will be an interesting guest speaker, Brian Bainbridge. He is a Taradale resident and has been the Biodiversity officer at Hepburn Shire for just over a year. He has over twenty years experience working with Merri Creek Management Committee, an artist's eye, and a drive to explore Central Victoria's nature. Brian will speak about conservation of the Plains Yam Daisy - observations and trials.
There will also be brief reports from some members and supporters about birds, water watchers, history and a waterway plan.
Please note that -
• you need to be a financial member to vote at the meeting - you can pay your membership fees now or at the AGM, but if you don’t wish to pay the fee, you are still welcome to attend the AGM.
• a financial member may appoint another member as a proxy for the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you at 7.30 pm on Thursday 23 May.To obtain copies of the agenda, the 2018 minutes, nomination forms and proxy forms, please send an email request.