Weeding and mulching followed by eating and drinking!
We will work at Best Motors with some weeding, mulching, and brush-cutting. It's a great year for weeds, so extra attendees would be very welcome. Meet just behind Best Motors at 32 Pyrenees Hwy.
Please note the following COVID precautions for working bees -
• Please register by using the RSVP email address.
• We will store contact details securely and update our mailing list if needed.
• Bring your own tools (if you can, but we have some pre-cleaned tools)
• Bring your own, and hand-washing stuff (soap, water, towel).
• As always, wear gloves, stout footwear, and sun protection.
• Keep a very clear physical distance between volunteers
• Do not volunteer if you are unwell, are concerned about attending, are in close contact with vulnerable people or are yourself vulnerable under the restrictions.
Celebratory BBQ at 12 noon
We will celebrate our year with a picnic BBQ under the peppertree near Tutes Cottage (29 Greenhill Rd). You are very welcome to come to the BBQ even if you can't do the working bee beforehand.Matthew will prepare BBQ lamb (thanks Matthew).
o bring your own utensils, chair, plate, glass, drink;
o bring a sweet and/or salad with serving utensils to serve it to others;
o So Matthew knows what size lamb to cook, please register. Also, please advise if you need something vegan or vegetarian.
This celebration could be an opportunity to hear about a few of the actions for next year.