Enjoy activities along the creek, followed by a free BBQ. Everyone welcome.
The Friends of Campbells Creek Landcare Group is 10 years old.
We are really proud to see the transformation of the creek all the way from Forest Street Castlemaine (Camp Reserve) to Campbells Creek, the increasing number of adults and children enjoying it all, and the progress of the track so far.
So we are celebrating!
Everyone is welcome to join in the celebration, whether you have helped with the work or just enjoy the creek.
Activities: A range of activities is planned for the morning, including:
- A Bus tour of places of interest you possibly haven’t visited recently
- Treasure hunt
- Photo history of the creek – we’d love to see your old creek photos if you have some
Free BBQ from around 12:00 noon, with refreshments provided. An alcohol free event. We will supply sausages and mince patties, bread and sauce, and vegetarian and gluten free options.
- Suitable clothing for the weather.
- Hat, sunscreen, bottle of water
- Sturdy shoes
- A camp chair if you like, for sitting in the Park.
Feel free to enjoy all the day’s activities or just call in for an hour - we look forward to seeing you there!