Enjoy activities along the creek, followed by a free BBQ. Everyone welcome.
The Friends of Campbells Creek Landcare Group invites its members and local residents to our annual Community day.
The group continues to work actively on the transformation of the creeks environment between Castlemaine and Campbells Creek. The walking/cycling trail continues to be used by the local community and we look forward to the repairs and completion of the track by the Shire in the near future.
Please come and enjoy our environment and this community event in the heart of Campbells Creek. Feel free to enjoy all the day’s activities or just call in for an hour – an alcohol free event.
Activities: A range of activities is planned for the day including:
- Displays of maps and photos
- Planting out of Native grasses in the morning
- Bocce – enjoy a game on the newly completed pitch
- Painting Wildlife nesting boxes – ready for installation.
Free family BBQ from around 12:00 noon – a mixed BBQ with vegetarian options. Homemade salads/refreshments, cakes, tea and coffee, fruit punch provided.
- Suitable clothing for the weather.
- Hat, sunscreen, bottle of water
- Waterproof boots or Sturdy shoes
- A camp chair if you like, for sitting in the Park
We hope to see you there.