Planting along the creek near Lindsay Park and Campbells Creek Park. Visitors are welcome. Morning tea provided.
Main work will be planting:
- new plantings near Lindsay Park as part of our Connecting Country project to increase biodiversity in that area
- completing plantings to protect the creek bank at Campbells Creek where clean-up burning was done last year
and some clean-ups.
We will supply plants, stakes, guards, mattocks, and coffee/tea and biscuits.
Please bring warm and protective clothing, protective footwear, gloves, a water bottle, and a hammer if you have one.
We hope to see you there.
- Date change: this working bee is on 30 May (previously listed for 23rd).
- All meet at: Lindsay St (the short street to Thompsons Transport and the concrete mix.
- Access: From Midland Highway (Castlemaine to Daylesford Road) Campbells Creek.