The sixth and final in the program of Christmas Hills Landcare activities for 2010 is:An evening with neighbours, art, chat and pizzas
The Christmas Hills Landcare end-of-year event atPip and Doug’s place, 40 Dean Road
from 3pm - 8pm on
Saturday, 11th December, 2010
The end of 2010 is nigh, so the time is right for the Christmas Hills Landcare Group to get together for a sociable and informal reflection on the year, and start thinking about next year.
If that is not appealing enough, the group will be providing pizzas for all, and one of our many talented members, Margo Heeley, will have on display a selection of her botanical artwork. We also expect to be able to show off the new tool trailer and all its contents, as well as some of the new fauna monitoring equipment.
If the weather is hot on the day, you can also throw in the bathers and towel as we now have a swimming pool.
At this event you can expect to:
- Enjoy socialising with many of your neighbours
- Dine on fine food and wine (pizzas plus whatever you bring)
- Appreciate the artistic skills of Margo Heeley
- Reflect on the past year, and start planning for 2011
- See, feel, and play with the new tool trailer, tools, and fauna monitoring equipment
- Cool off in the pool if you are game
Please bring your own drinks and salad or dessert, and bathers and towel if you are up for a swim.
We will be ordering the pizzas about 5pm for a 6pm dinner
Please extend this invitation to others you know are interested in landcare in Christmas Hills.Please RSVP by Thursday 9th December to: Doug (ph: 9730 2626 or email: email@example.com)