Are you running a paddock to plate business?
Interested in improving environmental outcomes and animal welfare?
Want to develop an environmental plan and promote your system?
SGLN are running a program with Australian Land Management Group (ALMG) involving:
- a 2 day course taking you through an EMS, followed by
- an ecology workshop to suit group’s needs
- Six months later after implementation of the plan you will be assessed and on reaching the required standard will be eligible for recognition though Certified Land Management. Visit: www.almg.org.au for more detail.
- You are expected to promote your environmental management to consumers
- Case studies and fact sheets will be developed
Course dates for opening workshop:
Tuesday April 14th and Wednesday April 15th
Venue: GippsTafe, Leongatha Gippsland
Presented by ALMG: Darren Marshall & Tony Gleeson