YVELG New Event & AGM: "Holistic Equitation - A Snapshot" - Jason McInnes and Kailie Nott
YVELG are proud to offer this exciting upcoming Event to all our Equine/Landcare lovers and anyone interested in a natural and caring approach to understanding and working with horses. It's all about building trust and rapport with your horse from the ground up.
This not to be missed Program is delivered using the expertise of the creators of "Holistic Equitation", Jason McInnes and Kailie Nott. Laugh and learn as we discuss our horses and what makes them tick and walk a while in their shoes. Program offers discussion, group activities, demonstration & Q&A. To be held at the beautiful Melrose Farm in Yarra Glen (home to Equestrian Facilitated Learning and Therapy).
The Flyer gives you ALL the details you require - so have a read and RSVP and put it in your diaries.
- Saturday May 11th, 2013, 10am - 2pm
- Cost $20 (because the AGM will also take place at this Event, your attendance cost for this Program also includes renewal (or initiation) of your membership in the Yarra Valley Equestrian Landcare Group for 2013/14.)
- Fantastic door prizes to give away!
General Information re the AGM
- We will conduct a short AGM prior to Jason's and Kailie's Program.
- The AGM is an ideal opportunity for members to become directly involved in the management and direction of the Group.
- Each year, representatives of the Committee are established by election at the AGM. The Committee consists of: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer and General Committee members (we have 4 this year but that number can increase if deemed fit).
- All positions are officially open for re-election.
- GET INVOLVED by putting yourself (or someone you wish to nominate) forward to take one of these positions. If you are unable to attend on the night, please use the attached Proxy Nomination Form so that we can present it to the group on the night for possible election.
- We are always looking for seminar/conference/field day topics ... why not put your ideas forward for discussion? We would love to hear from you! Let us know which equine/landcare issues you have most concerns about, and what you would like the group to do for you.
- So make your membership/interest in the YVELG a positive experience by participating in the AGM.
We very much look forward to seeing you!